Mission, Vision and Values
Guided by our Brigidine spirit of “Strength and Gentleness” St Raphael’s K-12 Catholic School strives to become a community of faith, centred on the teachings of Christ. Through delivery of quality education we seek to empower our students with the capacity to engage critically and creatively with an ever-changing world.
St Raphael’s Catholic School aims to:
- Encourage individuals to strive for excellence
- Educate each individual in a quality learning and supportive environment;
- Provide a curriculum inspired by Catholic values which enables students to become confident, lifelong learners;
- Promote a strong sense of community, built on collaborative partnerships between school, home, parish and local community.
- We keep children at the centre of our practice
- We use contemporary skills and knowledge in a culture focused on learning
- We build relationships to create change
- We respect culture and context
11-15 Liverpool Street
Cowra NSW 2794
Phone: 02 6342 2940